I'm Bobby Brace. Minnesota resident. Full-time Software QA. Part-time Game Developer/Writer. Dungeon/Game Master of 15+ years.
- 1.5 years at Activision doing technical requirements testing for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita (2012 and 2013 seasons, 9 month contracts).
- 4 years doing functional testing, both manual and automated, for a variety of projects, including - package scanning (both on the scanner and the web UI), legal case intake and management, various reporting services, and Microsoft SharePoint applications.
- Have worked mostly in .Net, but have some exposure to Node.js
- Automated functional testing done with Microsoft Coded UI, using Team Foundation Server's Build/Release method of execution
- Repository management: Git and TFVC
- Countless hours of experience working with Unity, Unreal 4, and Phaser.js
- Narrative game scripting with Ink
- Many years in customer service positions
- Video and audio editing
- Proficient in Japanese (mostly verbal)
- Was a radio DJ in college
- Spent my last two years of high school in theater and running much of the TV news program
- Okami - original PS2 version
- Persona 3/4/5 (don't make me pick)
- Dark Souls
- World of Warcraft - been playing off/on since December 2004